uk visa from india
Apply Your Visa for uk in India with help Oy Universal Dream Services in minimum time period!
Type of UK Visas
Documents required for UK Visa
An original passport with a validity of at least 6 months and minimum 3 blank pages
The online application form for a UK visa:
Confirmation of appointment letter:
Receipt for UK Visa Fee Payment:
Two recent colour photographs :
The personal covering letter:
Updated Bank Statement with sufficient bank balance (last 6 months);
Income Tax Returns / Form 16 for the last 3 years;
Please include supporting financial documents such as Fixed Deposits, Property Investments, Recurring Deposits, any other investments etc.
1. If employed:-
The original leave-sanctioned certificate with the company's seal and signature;
Salary slips for the last three months.
2. If Self-Employed:-
A business license/memorandum of understanding/partnership agreement;
Last six month's bank statement for the company;
The last three years IT returns for the company.
3. If retired:-
The pension book, statement, or other proof of retirement.
4. If student:-
School / Institute / College ID Card;
Certified as bona fide.
5. If minor:-
Certificate of No Objection from the parents / non-accompanying parent;
Passport or PAN card as proof of parent's identity.
6. If visiting a friend or relative:-
A letter of invitation;
The inviter's ID proof, such as a passport or resident permit;
Proof of address, such as a utility bill or electricity bill.
7. If sponsored:-
A letter of sponsorship;
The sponsor's national ID card, such as a passport or PAN card;
Last six months' bank statement;
Last three years' income tax returns.
8. For Business Visa/H4:-
An invitation letter from the host company stating the purpose of the trip, the details of the business, etc. ;
On company letterhead, a covering letter from an Indian company.
Easy steps to get a UK visa:
ToursXpress has been a piece of more than 1,000,000 travel dreams. We offer a predominant, quick and bother free UK Visa Help service. With a professional and expert team of Travel visa Experts, we are here to take care of all your UK Visa application requirements.
All through your UK visa process, you will have a devoted visa expert dealing with your application.
Here are the steps to apply for a UK Visa through ToursXpress:.
Step 1: Give your travel subtleties to our UK Visa Expert and get every one of your inquiries addressed.
Step 2: Pay your UK visa charge online and transfer every one of your documents online through our tied down online report storage to guarantee its privacy.
Step 3: Your UK Visa documents will be completely verified and investigated by our Experts who will advise you of any forthcoming report or extra prerequisite.
Step 4: Our Visa Expert will fill your UK Visa structure online through the Visa4UK site, pay the visa processing charge and timetable an arrangement as a component of the UK Visa process.
Step 5: On the arrangement date, visit the UK Visa Application Center (VAC) to present your biometrics, computerized photo and visa documents.
Step 6: Accept your UK Visa after the standard processing time.
Basic requirements for visiting the UK
- Have a legitimate Identification and substantial UK Visa;.
- Be healthy;.
- Great moral person;.
- Have the option to persuade the migration official that you have your family, property, resources, and so on that would act as a motivating force to return to your nation of origin;.
- Have the option to persuade the migration official that you will leave the country before your UK visa terminates;.
- Have adequate assets to help yourself in UK and the sum really relies on how long you will remain in UK and whether you will remain with family, companions or any paid convenience.
- Valid UK Visa;
- Confirmed return Ticket;
- Contact details of your relative, friend or business contact in the UK;
- Confirmed hotel bookings;
- UK Currency and other forms of forex;
- An unlocked smartphone, preferable with a Sim card from India;
- Any additional documents required to prove your purpose of visit;
Your first steps in the UK
- Keep your Statement structure close by (gave to you on the flight);
- Keep all travel documents (identification, substantial UK visa, return ticket, inn appointments and so on) prepared on the off chance that the immigration official requests to produce any report;
- Assuming you are an unaccompanied minor, ensure you stay with the flight specialist who is responsible for your wellbeing. Moreover, you should perceive the grown-up getting you the airport. In the event that you feel somewhat unsure, you should illuminate the carrier staff right away.
Toursxpress Is The Best Tripadvisor In delhi
Frequently Asked Questions
The best time apply for a UK visa at least three months before you plan to travel.
You should simply, sign on to ToursXpress.com site and present your solicitation, we will deal with the total Visa for uk in India application process right from preparing your documents to accepting your visa. We are experts in the travel and tourism area with more than 6+ years of involvement. Through our expertise, inside and out information and honesty, we focus on conveying an extraordinary encounter to our clients every single time you utilize our service. To assist us with understanding your visa needs, kindly drop in your question and our UK Visa Expert will reach out to you.
It is advisable to process your visa for uk in india through us as numerous multiple times UK Visa applications are rejected by the UK Visas and Immigration not because of the type and reasonableness of the candidate, but since of straightforward errors in the application itself. With over 6+ long periods of joined experience we will assist you to get all the vital supporting documentation and set up your application, guaranteeing your UK Visa application has the best potential for success of success.