CANADA TOURIST VISA FROM INDIA
All about Canada Tourist Visa from India : Every year, millions of tourists and visitors come to Canada to see friends and family or just to enjoy the country’s natural beauty. Universal Dream Services can help you too with our fastest Canada Visa administrations. The Canada visa is conceded for a time of a half year and are either single section or numerous passage visas. You are permitted to travel throughout Canada for leisure and tourism, but you cannot work while on the Canada visit visa.
Literacy Rate Area
Do Indians need a Tourist visa for Canada?
Yes, it is mandatory for Indians to have a visa for visiting Canada.
Is there a visa on appearance in Canada for Indian Citizens?
No, Indians cannot obtain a Visa on Arrival for Canada under the current rules. Indian nationals must therefore have a valid visa before entering Canada.
Wants To Apply For Canada Tourist Visa From India
Documents required for Canada Tourist Visa ?
The following are the required documents for a Canada tourist visa:
- Original passports with a validity period of six months from the date of arrival in Canada, as well as any previous passports, if any.
- Forms for Visa Applications
- 3 Color photographs: 35mm x 45mm, White background, matt finish,80% face size.
- a cover letter with information about the applicant, the trip, and the other people who will be traveling with you.
- Hotel Reservations/Bookings.
- Tour schedule for each day.
- Air tickets
- Original Leave letter from School/Employer/College.
- Salary slips for last Six months if employed.
- If Self Employed -MOA /Deed Shop Act .
- Original personal bank statements for last Six months updated with healthy and sufficient balance.
- Form 16 for last 3 yearsIncome Tax returns.
- If Student – College ID card copy/School.
- If Retired – Retirement Documents/pension passbook or slips.
- Other financial documents like NSC, PPF, FD,Shares, Property papers etc.
Apply For Tourist Visa For Canada , Germany , Hong Kong , Australia , Uk , USA and 100+ More Countries
How to apply for Canada Tourist Visa from India?
Step 1 - Applying for a tourist visa online for Canada is easy and best, you get all these benefits:
- You can submit your application immediately, with no waiting for mail to arrive or courier fees.
- Applications submitted online are processed more quickly.
- Avoid processing delays.
- Incomplete applications are Back/returned to you.
- Applying online helps ensure your application is complete before you submit it.
- If more documents are required, you can quickly submit them online.
- You don’t need to submit your passport until you are asked for it.
- You can get updates on the status of your application directly on your online account.
Step 2 - After you have applied for Tourist Visa Canada online, the next step is to give your fingerprints and photograph.
Most of the time, you have to provide biometrics. You will receive a letter informing you that you are required to provide your biometrics after you have submitted your application and paid the fee for biometrics. You will be told where and how to provide your biometrics in the letter. You will have around 30 days to give your biometrics (face to face). The instruction letter can only be obtained by paying the biometrics fee.
Step 3: Your visa application will be processed once biometrics are completed. Your application will be checked and assuming that your records are inadequate, it will returned without process.
You may likewise be approached to go for a meeting with the authorities in your country to send more data, finish a clinical test.
After your application is processed, you will receive a return shipment of your original passport and other documents. On the off chance that your application is supported, the visa will be stepped inside your identification. You will receive an application in the event that your application is rejected.
Step 4: Having a travel document and a valid visitor visa does not guarantee your entry into Canada. At a primary inspection kiosk, your fingerprints will be used to verify that you are the same person who was granted permission to travel to Canada.
Stage 5 - Assuming that you pass the personality check and meet the section prerequisites, the boundary administrations official might stamp your identification or let you in on how long you can remain in Canada. You're typically permitted to remain in Canada for as long as a half year.
The processing time for a tourist visa for Canada is a maximum of 8 weeks. The processing time may vary according to the location of the application centre, individual cases and documents submitted.
Visa and Travel Insurance are the two most important things you must have when travelling internationally. Visa to enter the country and Travel Insurance to stay there safely and stress free. Start planning and enjoy every bit of your time in Canada.
Toursxpress Is The Best Travel Agents In delhi
Frequently Asked Questions
Under the existing norms, it is mandatory to have travel insurance when visiting Canada. Failure to access the cover might result in visa rejection.